hello there!


A 10-minute break

Selamat malam, cyber-universe.
Here is a tiny bottle of my day tonight.
Currently I am listening to this instrumental playlist which I've been playing it a whole day.
Here is the link http://youtu.be/2JQsf7i_dXY

You-niverse, I'm having a tough tough tough day.
I slept for an hour in the morning yesterday. I felt sleepy but it was hard to sleep. So many chemical swirls were running in my brain.
My dad was not feeling well this morning. I could hear his complaining about the pain on his back,neck, shoulders... Hearing his pain surely give me an emotional wreck. I always picture him as a strong man who ever live in my life.
However, this morning I felt like I was having a nightmare. He was in pain. If there is a word to express a bad feeling —sadder than being sad— I would use that to express how I feel this morning. Shortly, he went to the hospital with my mom this morning.

I only taught 2 students today. On the way home, I felt reallllyyy sleepy.
As I got home, I plopped my backpack on the floor and got two hours rest on the sofa.
"I have to read that book." That's what I said to myself as I woke up.
My head was REALLY heavy. I should make something. So I went down to the kitchen and made chocolate pancakes for my brothers and sister with ice cream and maple syrup. That's their favorite meal. They had it before going to the meeting.

At 10 pm, I had to finish my reading.
To be honest, this book was such an emotional one. I had to get myself in every character's mind. I had to walk in their shoes.
..
Here I am making a statement:
I will write a review about the book in March.
You can have my words.
..
You-niverse,
I am trully tired. But I'm really sure that I can do this well.
Time will tell.
..
These things are just slowing my pace, I know. In three more days, I will get my pace back.

Dear you-niverse, I don't need fancy things with me. Saya cuma berharap kalo saya gak sakit-sakitan dalam minggu-minggu ini. Pola mungkin bakal berantakan. Banget. Tapi ini bakal saya bikin baik lagi.
You can have my words.

P.s: please excuse myself to start turning on my computer and start finishing the last chapters.
27 Feb 2016 will be a long day.
Stay chillax.*tampang tegang*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

QUOTE

QUOTE

INSTAGRAM FEEDS

READING UPDATES

Goodreads: Book reviews, recommendations, and discussion