hello there!


Scrap THREE


Laying myself and staring at the ceiling. Thanks God that I am still blinking.

Hey.
Do you ever fight againts yourself?
Uhm..
What I'm trying to say is holding yourself back from something that you should not do.
There's a moment when you felt so lonely in this world, got nobody to talk to but that person came and crossed in your mind, and you went tripping over missing that person. You wished that person would've been there for you. You reached your phone, looking at that person's number.
But then one side of you, it told you not to.
Twisted feelings, that's what people say.

"Oh, Dear God, I need you.. Urgently." That's what I say.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

QUOTE

QUOTE

INSTAGRAM FEEDS

READING UPDATES

Goodreads: Book reviews, recommendations, and discussion