hello there!


Catching Sunrise di Sanur, Bali

It was Monday. At 5.15 local time, we were heading to Sanur to catch the sunrise from dark to the dawn break. It took about less than 15 minutes from Denpasar to get here. It was so dark so some of us decided to have some cup of coffee at one of the local's coffee shop. We're so excited because that was the day we're going to have an awesome trip in Nusa Penida. And finally, the sun was starting to rise beyond the horizon line.
Time to take some pictures !


The early morning was so beautiful. Traditional fishing boats could be seen there. There was a man walking with his cute dog, named Chui. It was toooooooo cute so I had a little chit chat with Chui's owner and he offered me a help to take a picture of me with Chui. Ahseeeekkk.. :D

Such a pillow-face -____-,
Next, we went to the edge of Jalan Segara Ayu, to have breakfast at Nasi Ayam Men Weti.
Kenyang puolll!!!!!! ( maaaan, I was so positively super duper stuffed!) and again.. my brain would work slowly if I got way too much of yummy food. In bahasa, we call such condition as Kenyang Bego. Hahahaha.. Anyway, I really forgot how much the Nasi Ayam was.
After having breakfast, we walked along the Sanur's beachfront walk from Jalan Segara Ayu to Sanur harbour, and I saw a man was tracing beautifully elaborate designs in the sand.
I contacted Bli Putu—the local in Nusa Penida who would guide us for two days, that we were about to leave Sanur to Buyuk.

So here are some tips how to travel from Bali to Nusa Penida:
1. Be at Sanur's Beachfront Walk before sunrise.
2. Have breakfast at Nasi Ayam Men Weti.
3. Enjoy yourself exploring Sanur before 8 a.m.
4. Hit the toilet. Put on sunblock.
5. Buy a fastboat ticket. (There are several fastboats and few tickets boxes there, so make sure you buy the ticket that will take you to the right destination). As for me, I bought 3 tickets to Buyuk, Nusa Penida. Rp 75.000/local. Maybe about Rp 100.000/foreigner.
6. Get ready to get sea sick. I was okay with the bumpy ride, but not to one of my friend. She was awwwwwwful. 45 minutes trip. 
7. Pray (I personally think that praying is very important).

Coming up next: Nusa Penida.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

QUOTE

QUOTE

INSTAGRAM FEEDS

READING UPDATES

Goodreads: Book reviews, recommendations, and discussion